The Art of Depravity The Art of Depravity

makes me smile

I like the brown hamster's insights, makes me smile every time. anyways good humour, the only thing i would really suggest is maybe adding some more movement and backgrounds into future episodes rather than relying solely on mouth movements on the same unmoving hamsters and the same background. Keep the humour though, good stuff.

The Motherf*cker The Motherf*cker

great stuff

nice, short movie. could have used a little more movement, but its good as is. keep up the good work.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

True true.

Alfred Fucks Himself Alfred Fucks Himself

great

Really funny, and a lot of frame by frame which must have been a pain in the ass. Good job and sorry bout your score. show newgrounds a pair of tits and you'll get 5/5. show em a dick and they all click 0.

Melody Recorder Melody Recorder

twas ok

interesting little app, but if u want to make it better i would suggest being able to change play speed as well as the ability to have longer or shorter notes.

Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

pretty cool.

altho u should be able to make more alterations to the vehicle and background music would be nice too.

PODmedia responds:

I didnt add music for one reason, I didnt want people to spend ages waiting for a song which they didnt like-then they blam the submission cause of that. Also I didnt add to much alterations cause come on! Its a Warthog!

But surely... This is the last Pimp My Warthog. You'll have to wait til Halo 2 Flash game where there you can find a new edition of Pimp My Warthog. Anyways keep Pimping!

Regis_Cartoons ART Regis_Cartoons ART

GREAT!

all great pictures, and u get extra points for the simple fact that ur Lithuanian! keep representin'! gj!

RegisCartoons responds:

Thank you my friend for a great mark ! And a extra points for being lithuanian ? I feel so honoured. Thank you one more time !
P.S. Are you also lithuanian by the chance ?

Falling Away Falling Away

not bad

not bad, but could be a little faster.