Melody Recorder Melody Recorder

twas ok

interesting little app, but if u want to make it better i would suggest being able to change play speed as well as the ability to have longer or shorter notes.

Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

pretty cool.

altho u should be able to make more alterations to the vehicle and background music would be nice too.

PODmedia responds:

I didnt add music for one reason, I didnt want people to spend ages waiting for a song which they didnt like-then they blam the submission cause of that. Also I didnt add to much alterations cause come on! Its a Warthog!

But surely... This is the last Pimp My Warthog. You'll have to wait til Halo 2 Flash game where there you can find a new edition of Pimp My Warthog. Anyways keep Pimping!

Regis_Cartoons ART Regis_Cartoons ART

GREAT!

all great pictures, and u get extra points for the simple fact that ur Lithuanian! keep representin'! gj!

RegisCartoons responds:

Thank you my friend for a great mark ! And a extra points for being lithuanian ? I feel so honoured. Thank you one more time !
P.S. Are you also lithuanian by the chance ?

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

found a bug

when i was in the fish shop i tried to leave but i just kept walking in the darkness around the house, weird.

Alien-Snatchattack Alien-Snatchattack

loved it!

it was great man!

Avril Dress-up Avril Dress-up

dude, uve got problems.

halycon responds:

I sure do! Thanks for not giving me another 0!

shoot bang shoot bang

not bad

my score was 357

UpstartDJ responds:

THANKS for the review.you go into 3rd place

Mini-Game Mania Mini-Game Mania

....

by the time ive finished reading the commands it says u lose...

Kill the Jocks Kill the Jocks

....

u must get beaten up a lot to make a game like this....

MobilizeTerror responds:

no not really i just hate the people who think they are big shots cause they play sports and such

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

too hard.

u shoulda kept the cant lose button, i meen even on easy its hard, also the girl with the metal legs, i cant get rid of 1 piece of clothing. wat gives? someone help!

Yeowi responds:

her clothing takes a long time to cut that's all.

game updated!!! has a save feature, fixed voices, a working preloader, more extras, other fixes, less lag.